Monday, May 26, 2014

Yesterday I dreamed of publishing the great book of my life on this blog…

NO TALKING SHOP, NO DAILY GRIND. Courbevoie, La Chancellerie, 67 avenue Gambetta. Building A, 18th floor. Wednesday 23 April 2014, twenty minutes past eight. Yesterday as day broke over Paris I dreamed of publishing the great book of my life on this blog. And describing the passions and sudden fits of sadness that to an extent characterize those creatures who, like me, were born in spring. As an Aries with Leo rising, I have to cope with a disconcerting character trait that means I can shift from enthusiasm to despondency in the space of just a few seconds. Happily I also have a small voice inside me that resists this and won’t let me be discouraged. TODAY'S PHOTO (taken with my pocket Polaroid i1237) : the table where I write to you every day. Underneath the apple the blue box contains my lunch: whole rice, lentils and two chili sardines. Buddha bless you!

4 comments: