Wednesday, May 28, 2014

My little online diary – it’s 5 days a week and it’s here!

NO TALKING SHOP, NO DAILY GRIND. Courbevoie, La Chancellerie, 67 avenue Gambetta. Building A, 18th floor. Wednesday 23 April 2014, thirty-four minutes past nine. For two days I’ve been riveted to a Wikipedia article on the subject of the online diary. I’ve just found my mission: the public declaration of my feelings, frustrations and anger. I can use the World Wide Web to join the long list of diarists, a practice started in the 1990s by Claudio Pinhanez, Bryon Sutherland and Catherine Elizabeth Clay, among others. TODAY'S PHOTO, courtesy of the Polaroid i1237 : several postcard examples of still lifes and women in bathing costumes, my latest craze as a bargain hunter. Keep walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment