Thursday, May 22, 2014

What about entrusting my still lifes to the magicians at Atelier Fresson?

NO TALKING SHOP, NO DAILY GRIND. Paris, 2 rue Vivienne, Institut national d’histoire de l’art, the Oval Room, seat 82. Thursday 17 April 2104, nine minutes past eleven. Looking at my drawing  A Prowler (above), I wonder if I shouldn’t change tack. Exhibit, yes, but…photographs. I could display ten still lifes on my stand at the artists’ street market at Edgar-Quinet. Five in colour and five black and white – and there you have it! After all perhaps the moment has come to treat myself finally to the sumptuous charcoal prints produced by Atelier Fresson. I should add that ordering prints from this team of magicians doesn’t mean going to the ends of the earth. You just take the RER C, get off at Savigny-sur-Orge. Let’s do it – you only live once. Buddha bless you, dear non-robots! 

No comments:

Post a Comment